A friendly apartment suitable for vacation and business travels, about 10 minutes on foot from the central railway station Santa Maria Novella. Fortezza Da Basso (where Pitti fashion events take place), Florence’s Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery can all be quickly reached on foot or by bus. In the historic centre af Florence is a restricted traffic zone. SANTA MARIA NOVELLA Apartment is in a central position, just outside the historical center (it begins from the other side of the street) and it can be reached by car without risking a fine. The apartment is in a new building, and very quiet and silent. It is on the fifth floor with a lift and has a balcony which can be used in the warm season.
The flat is entirely at your disposal. During your stay, you will have access to: -Wi Fi Fibre Optics Broadband Connection -Air Conditioning -Heating System -DTT Television -Hair Dryer -Fresh and Clean Linen and Towels -Washing Machine -Dishwasher -Ironing Set
Every time the guest requires our help.
The district is great. The presence of two 5-star hotels and the American Embassy ensures that there are always security checks and that the highest decorum is mantained in the streets. The strategic location, just outside the traffic restricted area, makes it ideal. It is 5 minutes walking distance from the Cascine, the largest park in the city, perfect for jogging (in the park there is also a swimming pool and the opportunity to rent rollerblades). Adjacent to the park are the new Opera House and the Stazione Leopolda. On the other side, again a 5-minutes-only walk, there is the train and bus station of Santa Maria Novella, the main hub of the city. We are 200 meters from Polimoda fashion school and the Arno river, and about 1 km from Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Repubblica and the Duomo Cathedral! In our street there is a supermarket open every day until 23, a coin-op laundry, a drugstore and various restaurants (Tuscan, pizza, Mexican, Indian, Japanese, South American, Chinese ...)
Florence city centre is a ZTL zone which means a “limited traffic zone” however this apartment is in located just outside the ZTL zone so this means that if you are thinking of coming to Florence by car and wish to drive around this is the perfect place to be.
# I IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to Midnight: €45
No check-in after Midnight, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!