The apartment is situated on the third floor ( no elevator) of a historic building and can host up to 6 guests. Short walk by the famous cathedral (DUOMO).
It has one bedroom with king size bed , one bedroom with two single beds and a one bedroom with 2 single beds.
The spacious living room blends with the open plan kitchen which is fully equipped.
All fine details have been carefully studied and evoke the atmosphere of the old Florentine dwellings complete with period earthenware otiginal tile floorings, a vaulted ceiling with a visible timber cross, an evocative, not functional for safety purposes, stoned fireplace and a refined furnishing in following with the Italian tradition.
The upper floor is further enhanced with period earthenware tile floorings, visible timbers and elegant portraits.
It is supplied with all daily comforts.
Located in the most exclusive nerighbourhood of Florence:
Via Tornabuoni neighborhood is full of high class boutiques and ritzy cafes. Along this street there are many fashion houses such as Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Tiffany and Co. The cafes along this street are of the highest fashion as well with their specialty drinks and finger foods. Cantinetta Antinori is an enoteca located within the wealthy Palazzo Antinori where the noble family of Florence still live and do business. Right off of Via Tornabuoni is Caffe Giacosa which is owned by Roberto Cavalli.
The flat is entirely at your disposal. During your stay, you will have access to: -Wi Fi Fibre Optics Broadband Connection -Air Conditioning -Heating System -DTT Television -Hair Dryer -Fresh and Clean Linen and Towels -Washing Machine -Dishwasher -Ironing Set
#Interaction with guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings. To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Wine Tours, Restaurant Booking, Professional Babysitting.
#Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
Easy walk to all the main attractions of Florence.