Apartment with view of the city is located on the last floor of a historic and luxurious picturesque apartment building along the Arno River, this exclusive apartment is uniquely situated away from traffic, providing peacefulness in the heart of Florence. To get to the last floor there is an elevator located on a mezzanine after about 15 steps. Once you get to the 2nd floor there will be some other 15 stairs to get to the unit.
The Apt is the perfect spot for someone looking for a place to spend a special holiday. Completely renovated in summer 2018, it has one bedroom with a queen bed and living room with a sofa bed (queen size). For your comfort, the apartment is equipped with TV, Air Conditioning, and windows overlooking the city center. The Italian-Style kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, dishwasher, kettle, a refrigerator with freezer, oven. The living room has a couch area and Tv for your pleasure. The Apartment also has WI-FI, heating / Air Conditioning.
This spacious Apartment is composed of:
- A main Bedroom with super comfortable queen size Bed
- A bright Living Area & Studio with a design sofa that could be transformed into queen size bed for 2 people.
- A modern full equipped Kitchen
- The Bathroom with Shower is very nice! Window in the bathroom overlooking the arno river and city center.
Every single thing of the house was made with great attention to details. The "made in Italy" philosophy was integral for the interior design for the interiors and furnitures selection.
The Apartment, located in a very QUITE and SAFE area, is the ideal chose for those who want to maintain their lifestyle in a warm and friendly neighborhood.
3rd Floor, 15 Steps to the Apartment (before and after the elevator). Obviously the entire apartment is at your exclusive and private use!
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
WHY TO CHOOSE US:
1) The centrality of the Apartment: located in the heart of Florence (10 mt. from Piazza Pitti, 100 mt. from Ponte Vecchio and Via Tornabuoni, 250 mt. from Piazza della Signoria and the Galleria Uffizi).
2) The size (50 square meters) and the brightness of the Apartment
3) The quality of the renovation and furnishing.
4) The stunning views over the buildings of Florence
Extending up the hill from the Pitti Palace are the formal Boboli Gardens, an outdoor museum of garden sculpture that includes Roman antiquities as well as 16th and 17th century works. The Oltrarno is famous for its wine bars such as Olio & Convivium, authentic trattorias serving typical Tuscan cuisine, including Il Santo Bevitore, I 4 Leoni, and Il Magazzino, not to mention the wonderful fresh produce market held every morning in Piazza Santo Spirito. For those choosing an apartment in this area the Oltrarno quarter also offers a variety of grocery stores, pastry shops, bakeries, gift shops, and much more.
Located in the center of Florence next to Ponte Vecchio. Close to any kind of transportation walking distance (Train & Bus station, tourist info points etc.)
To move around the center you can download the MOBIKE APP...Let's you rent bike during your stay for as low as 8 euro for 1 month
BY TRANSPORT OR BY CAR::
You can reach the Apartment in just 15 Minutes Walking from the SMN Central Rail Station and from the main Bus Station, through the City Center!
In the nearby there is also a Car Covered Parking which can make you special discounted prices for longer stops. So weekly or daily rates instead of hourly. That could be very convenient for those who are traveling by car and it's just 2 minutes walking from the Apartment, GARAGE SANTA TRINITA. At the Parking they will think about your permission to drive in the "No Driving Area" during the period of your stay.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €20
From 8pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pm to 11pm: €40
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!