This mini studio in the heart of downtown Florence, an off beat tourist area called Oltrarno, is the ideal choice for one guest or one couple, looking for the perfect base from which to explore in a short time the entire city on foot at a very reasonable price. By choosing this apartment you will have the opportunity to stay a very short walk from all the major attractions of the city: the DUOMO, PALAZZO VECCHIO, PONTE VECCHIO, the Accademia Gallery, PITTI PALACE, BOBOLI GARDENS and the UFFIZI are all just a few minutes away, a pleasant walk in historic areas of Florence, rich of typical restaurants, historic cafes, artisan shops, local markets and shops to suit all tastes.
There is free internet wifi and television.
Guests will have the entire apartment at disposal. They will be welcomed at the apartment, shown around the house and given thoughtful advice about life in town, restaurants and the unmissable season's sights. We kindly ask our guests to inform us of their check out time and provide a copy of their passports or IDs upon arrival. For any additional needs or questions, we encourage our guests to use our contact information.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings. To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Wine Tours, Restaurant Booking, Professional Babysitting.
Past the tourist haunts of the Ponte Vecchio lies a completely different side of Florence, where local life flourishes. The Oltrarno area is not only a respite from travelers but also a magnet for new artisanal stores, galleries and eateries, definitely Florence’s Best Kept Secret.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €20
From 8pm to 10pm: €30
From 10pm to 11pm: €40
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!