This charming apartment is on the mezzanine floor (no elevator but only 18 steps) of a typical Florentine building located in San Lorenzo Neighbourhood, very close to the famous food market KnowN as MERCATO CENTRALE, the perfect spot from where to visit Florence.
This is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of the old city, 10/15 minutes away from the main city monuments ( PONTE VECCHIO,DUOMO, UFFIZI) and 5 froom the main train station of SANTA MARIA NOVELLA.
The entire house has been completely renovated and furnished with great taste, and original florentine 'terracotta' tiles, with a modern style and comfort of first choice. The original building was a nun monastery and the apartment have an unique layout and features.
The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of them are with double bed, 1 bedroom with one single bed, while in the living room there is a sofa bed ( double size), in total it can accommodate comfortably up to 7 people. Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please be specific if you have different sleeping requirements.
In addition there is a fully-equipped kitchen, living room with dinner table, sofa and televisions, and 2 bathrooms with shower ( one is ensuite).
Why Choose This Apartment
• Recently renovated
• Quiet and peaceful
• Located 15 minutes walk to the Cathedral and the old bridge, and all the tourist area of Florence
• Famous food market MERCATO CENTRALE one stroll away
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
#Interaction with Guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay.
We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
This area of Florence is certainly the most famous and visited by travelers, who allow themselves to be easily tempted by the typical Florentine market during the day and by trendy nightlife, cafes, bars, trattorias, pizzerias and restaurants with outdoor seating. There is so much to see in Florence, than even in a day or two you realize right away that there are too many treasures to see in such a short time. And we agree: don't try to cram in everything into a few days, but pick and choose and you'll enjoy much better what you do see and do.
Duomo: 5 minutes walking
Piazza Santa Maria Novella: 10 minutes walking
Piazza della Repubblica: 10 minutes walking
Galleria dell'Accademia: 5 minutes walking
Mercato San Lorenzo: 5 minutes walking
Piazza Della Signoria/Uffizi: 10 minutes walking
Ponte Vecchio: 10 minutes walking
Stazione Santa Maria Novella: 5 minutes walking
Florence Airport “Amerigo Vespucci”: 25 minutes by car / taxi
# IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- refundable deposit up to 7 nights €250, over 7 night €500 to be paid by credit card only upon arrival
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!