Elegant and Beautiful furnished apartment living at the heart of Melbourne. With a super convenient location and within walking distance to Melbourne Central Shop, Tram and Melbourne Central Train Station.
Flat Screen TV
Coffee Table + Comfy Cushions
2 Queen Beds
Clean Luxury Linens
High Quality Mattresses
Body Wash + Hand Soap + Shampoo + Conditioner + Toilet Paper + Bath Towels
Washing Machine + Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Cooking Items (e.g. pots and pans)
Kettle, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven, Cutlery
Free WIFI - details will be sent to you or are in the manual provided.
Guests can access the building and apartment using given key and swipe card. The building comes with a lounge area and an open space area with a beautiful view of Melbourne city, which are available for The Carlson's residents. There is also a bbq pit that guests can use.
The apartment is prepared with home essentials for the guests to use. Guests are also able to access wifi, air conditioning and heating. A cozy living room comes with a TV for guests to enjoy their leisure time.
Interaction with Guests:
Once your booking has been confirmed, we will confirm check-in/out instructions and details related to your stay sometime closer to the date of check-in.
Questions are welcomed, so please do not hesitate to ask if there are any problems/queries!
La Trobe Street is a major street that is located right in the centre of Melbourne. It is home to a number of precincts and public and private spaces. Melbourne attraction places are easily reachable from the apartment. RMIT University, Melbourne Central, Emporium, Bourke Street Mall and Queen Victoria Market are all within walking distance from The Carlson Apartment. There are a lot of restaurants, bars, shopping centres, stores and supermarkets around the area.
Distance from The Carlson:
Melbourne Central (190m)
Queen Victoria Market (450m)
RMIT University (500m)
Bourke Street Mall (750m)
Chinatown (1 km)
University of Melbourne (1.5 km)
Getting around the city from La Trobe is simple. A number of Melbourne's trams travel along portions of La Trobe Street, including the City Circle and routes 30 and 48. Travelling around the city is free as long as it is within the free tram zone.
Planning to travel further from the city? Don't fret, as there are two underground railway stations beneath La Trobe St, which are Flagstaff station toward the west and Melbourne Central nearer to the apartment.
Other Things to Note:
STRICT House Rules:
1. NO SMOKING, PARTIES or PETS. Smoking will be charged with a $500 fine if done in the apartment.
2. Please keep the noise levels to an appropriate level always - respect your neighbours. We may evict you if we receive many noise complaints.
3. Max number of guests is shown on the listing, do not have more guests without notifying me first.
4. When cooking, you must use the range hood so as to not set off the fire alarm. If the alarm goes off, the fire department will be called and the full fee will be charged to you.
5. Look after your keys and e-tag! If either one of them is lost, you will be charged for a new set of keys ($250).
6. Don't lock yourself out, because if it happens and I'm in a situation where I'm unable to help, we will need to call for external assistance and you will be charged for the fee ($200).
7. Please check-out by 10am. Late check-outs will incur a $100 fee.
8. Please leave the apartment in a similar condition to when you checked in. Costs from any damages, theft and losses will be passed on to you on top of your security deposit, which will be claimed ($500). It will be your responsibility.
9. NO eating in the bedrooms.
10. Please dispose of excess rubbish at the rubbish disposal located near the lift.
11. $20 key drop fees incur for check-ins for late check-in hours (9pm-12am). $50 fees occur for check-ins after 12am. This will need to be paid directly to the delivery person - if not, it will be charged via Airbnb.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM